|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001 / CE|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||SINCOTECH Color Box|
|Delivery Time:||In 7days|
|Payment Terms:||, MoneyGram,PAYPAL, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Digital Car Gauges||Application:||All 12v Vehicle|
|Function:||Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge|
SINCOTECH Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge,
12V Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge,
digital Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge Meter
6149T Sensor White 2'' SINCOTECH Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge Car Auto Mobile Meter
the actual price,Please enquire
Apply: All 12v cars
Note: Except for boost meters, other meters are using stepped motor and they have self-check when the meter started. For more information, please feel free to contact me, I will send you pictures to check!
Tachometer RPM Gauge (this meter is with stepped motor)
12volt, 1-8 cylinder, gasoline car
1 x Tachometer Gauge (0-10000RPM)
1 x Users Manual In English
1. The automobile exhaust analyzer shall be maintained regularly, and shall not be knocked or inhaled with dust.
2. Do not let water, chemical solvent, benzene or gasoline splash on the automobile exhaust analyzer, and do not let the instrument inhale such substances, otherwise the instrument will malfunction or cause other accidents.
3. During the exhaust gas test, there will be local high temperature in the vehicle (exhaust pipe, radiator, supercharger, etc.) and the instrument sampling probe. During the measurement, the instrument cable should be kept away from the high-temperature parts. The user should not touch these parts at will to avoid personal burns.
4. The calibration of automobile exhaust gas analyzer must use standard gas and operate in strict accordance with the instructions to ensure the measurement accuracy of the instrument.
5. The vehicle exhaust contains carbon monoxide (CO), nitric oxide (NO) and other toxic gases. Excessive inhalation can lead to asphyxia. During measurement, adequate ventilation and exhaust shall be ensured.